Overview of the Store Manager (Merchant Dashboard)
The Store Manager
is the central dashboard for managing your account on Oryx Cloud. From the Store Manager, you can:
- View analytics of the website visits, leads, appointments, and orders in a graphical format, based on the day-week-month.
- Create Appointments
- Creating and Managing Leads
- Managing Orders and Payments
- Creating Online and Custom Services
- Publishing Blogs
- Creating and Configuring your Website
- Configuring the settings for your account and website.
Oryx Cloud Home Page
The main sections in the Store Manager are:
- Home: The Home page of Oryx Cloud, displays the dashboard page which gives you a brief view of the operations and services supported.
- Analytics: The Oryx Cloud Analytics section gives us an insight into how much traffic a landing page (website) is driving (acquisition), how much time a visitor spends on the page (behavior), and how is the conversion rate of the landing page (conversions), etc. There are four areas that Oryx Cloud focuses on;
- Website Visits: The website analytics gives you a graphical format of the top page views recorded. It also displays the source from where it is generated, operating system and browsers used and the countries it originated from.
- Leads: Lead Analytics gives you a graphical format of the generated leads by source and by stage.
- Appointments: The appointment section gives you a graphical view of all your appointment counts based on the calendar.
- Orders: Order Analytics gives you a graphical format of the Order Counts and Total Orders.
- Appointments: This section is used to manage your appointments with clients. You can schedule resources side by side. It also allows you to drag and drop appointments between different resources. It allows you to create a new appointment, cancel an appointment, setting up calendars and resources, etc. For more details see Introduction to Calendars and Appointments.
- Leads: A lead is someone who is interested in the product or service that you are selling. The Oryx Cloud Lead Management system allows you to set the leads, stages, sources. You can also manage leads from the Store Manager, send Emails and Messages to leads. For more details see Introduction to Lead Management System (CRM).
- Online Store: Oryx Cloud Online Store helps you to manage your online store-related services like;
- Orders & Payments: This section allows you to handle the Order & Payments for your services in Online mode in Oryx Cloud Online Store.
- Online Services: It allows you to create Online Services that customers can book and pay for directly on your website. Online Services will show under the Offers page on your website.
- Custom Services: It allows you to create custom services per customer request here and send with a payment link.
- Blog: Oryx Cloud provides blog articles that you can post here and they will show on the Blog page on your website.
- Website Builder: Oryx Cloud lets you create your website from the Oryx Cloud Website Builder. It allows you to customize your website, add, update, and remove pages, update menus, and advanced settings for your website. For more details see Introduction to OryxCloud Website Builder.
- Setup: Oryx Cloud Setup is the Oryx Cloud Settings page. You can change the settings for your account, including business name, username, password, notification settings, email settings, etc. For more details see Basic Setting.
Orders and Booking Dashboard
The Orders and Booking Dashboard page of Orxy Cloud Manager allows you to view stages of all your orders, filtering and managing the orders, searching orders and actions operations which can be performed from this page. Dashboard Page Order Stages ...
Oryx Cloud also helps you manage your store locations. A Store Locator basically centralizes your business by catering to customers all over the world and improving your overall branding. The Business Location section is used to update your business ...
Setting up an Account Using Store Wizard
Setting up Account To set up an account with Oryx Cloud, do the following; Go to the registration page https://app.oryxcloud.com/register Register account by entering your Name, Email address, and click Create my Free Account The Welcome to ...
Managing Orders from the Store Manager
The Oryx Cloud Filter & Manage Orders page allows you to manage the orders of your customers. It allows you to view details, add comments, redeem order, cancel order, and share order details by Whatsapp or e-mail. To manage orders do the following; ...
Managing Leads from the Dashboard
The Oryx Cloud Lead Management System which is defined as "Leads" section in the Dashboard allows you to manage the information related to leads. It allows you to manage the leads by sending e-mails, create appointments, add comments, updates status ...